Why Mathobotix? the answer... is not high test score... is not tutoring... a child's potential is infinite! Confucius says, "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand". Mathobotix Labs offer two tracks of 'mini-project'-based STEM Programs for PreK - 12th grade students. Our state-of-the-art OpenTechLab provide a safe learning environment for students to learn and apply science, technology, engineering, math, and soft skills. They perform their projects using real world applications and processes such as Robotic System Development Life Cycle™
Track I, Buildologie© (Imagine-Build-Discover) focuses on Educational Robotics using LEGO© Mindstorms© and EV3© learning platforms, and Open Source Hardware/Software technologies. Track II, Codologie© (Learn to Code, Code to Learn) lets students explore computer programming and application development using real-world open source hardware and software learning platforms. Track II is available from 1st to 12th grade. Year-Round after-school classes and seasonal camps during winter, spring, and summer are available at our Irvine and Los Alamitos labs. Camps may be available at other SoCal locations!
Our K-12 STEM Club Membership is an exceptional value that provides year-round access to both Buildologie© and Codologie© programs.
After-School Class Registration:
STEP 1: Download & Complete the Student Registration Form & Liability Waiver and Talent Release Form (PDF).
STEP 2: eMail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-857-1419 to confirm class schedule. Available Mathobotix Lab Hours:
- Weekdays (Mon - Fri): Period I: 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM || Period II: 5.30 PM to 7.30 PM. Note: Other class times are available for Home School and Independent study students.
- Saturdays: Period I: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM || Period II: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM || Period III: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Friday Home School Class: 10AM to 12 Noon. Year-round open enrollment available. Contact Us now to enroll!
STEP 3: Visit the lab and Pay Class Fee, turn in the completed forms, at least 1 week before class start date.
STEP 4: Begin attending Class.
Spring/Summer Camp 2015 Registration:
Spring Camp Schedule:
- S1: April 6 - 10 || 9AM - 4PM - Codologie CompSci 2.0
- S1: April 6 - 10 || 9AM - 4PM - Buildologie - Educational Robotics
- S1: April 6 - 10 || 9AM - Noon - Buildologie - Educational Robotics
Summer Camp Schedule:
- Weekly Day Camps - June 22nd - Sept 04 || 9AM - 4PM
STEP 2: Register with Mathobotix eStore. Note: All new customers must register and create a login account in order to use this system.
STEP 3: Select the Camps at the Mathobotix eStore & complete the Payment process.
STEP 4: Print & Sign Liability Waiver Form and hand it over to the event coordinator/Team Lead on the first day of the camp.
Mathobotix Los Al Lab: 10900 Los Alamitos Blvd., Unit 111 Los Alamitos CA 90720